The rules of saving data and obtaining access to data on the Devices of Users using the Website for the purposes of providing services electronically by the Controller, as well as the rules of collection and processing of the personal data of Users which has been provided by the Users in person and voluntarily through tools available on the Website.
All personal data is collected, stored and processed in accordance with applicable regulations. The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary for the User to provide their e-mail address and first name in order to use the contact form service.
2. Personal Data Controller
The Website Administrator as well as the Data Controller (hereinafter: Controller) is the company LOOK LIKE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, with registered seat at: Bohaterów Warszawy 17/14, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, POLAND; Tax ID number NIP: 5472222934; Business ID No. REGON: 38809423300000; National Court Register Number KRS: 0000882071.
3. Types of Cookie Files
- Internal cookies – files placed on and read from the User's Device by the ICT system of the Website.
- Third-Party cookies – files placed on and read from the User's Device by the ICT system of Third-Party Websites.
- Session cookies – temporary files, which are stored until logging out, leaving a website or shutting down software.
- Permanent cookies – files stored for a time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are removed by the user.
4. Security of data storage
- Mechanisms of storage and reading of Cookie Files – The mechanisms of storage, reading and exchange of data between Cookie Files saved on the User's Device and the Website are executed through the mechanisms of Internet browsers and do not allow downloading any data from the User's Device or data of other websites visited by the User.
- Internal Cookies – Cookie Files used by the Controller are safe for Users' Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information which could endanger the security of personal data or security of the Device used by the User.
- Control of Cookie Files:
- The User may at any time independently change settings concerning the saving, deleting and accessing saved Cookie Files by any website.
- The User may at any time download all previously saved Cookie Files using the tools of the User's Device.
5. Purposes for which Cookie Files are used:
We use Cookie Files to:
- adjust the content of the Website to user's preferences as well as to optimise the use of the Website;
- study traffic on the Website;
- provide users with advertising content best suited to their interests;
- maintain User's session after logging in, so that the User does not need to re-enter the login and password on each sub-site;
- use social media functionalities to promote the Website or, based on the consent of the Data Subject.
6. Purpose of the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected, stored and used upon consent of data subjects, in accordance with the provisions of law and with due observance of relevant procedures, in a manner ensuring its security. Personal data is processed only for the purpose of replying to contact established with the use of the contact details of the Controller, which constitutes legitimate interest of the Controller pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR.
Anonymously and automatically collected data on Users is processed for one of the following purposes:
- maintaining statistics;
- ensuring the Controller's legitimate interest.
7. Third-Party Cookies
8. Types of collected data
The Website collects data concerning its Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, while other is personal data provided voluntarily by Users when registering to specific services offered by the Website.
Automatically collected anonymous data:
- IP address;
- browser type;
- screen resolution;
- approximate location;
- opened sub-sites of the Website;
- time spent on a give sub-site;
- type of the operating system;
- address of the previous sub-site;
- address of the referring site;
- browser language;
- Internet connection speed;
- supplier of Internet services.
Data collected during registration:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- first name;
- voivodeship (region);
Data collected when subscribing to Newsletter:
- e-mail address;
- first name;
- IP address.
9. Access to personal data by third parties
The Data Controller does not transfer (does not sell or otherwise lend) the collected personal data of users to any third parties. The Controller may entrust other entity, by way of an agreement made in writing, with the processing of personal data without changing the above-stated purpose of its processing.
10. Method of processing of personal data
Personal data provided voluntarily will not be transferred outside the European Union and will not be re-sold to third parties.
11. Legal bases for the processing of personal data
The Website collects and processes personal data of Users pursuant to:
- Art. 6 par. 1 letter a GDPR: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Art. 6 par. 1 letter b GDPR: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
12. Period of processing of personal data
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users:
As a rule, specific personal data is stored only for the period of provision of the Service within the Website by the Controller. It is deleted or anonymised within 30 days from the end of service provision (e.g. deletion of a registered user account; removal from the Newsletter list, etc.), unless further processing results from ensuring legitimate purposes of further processing of such data by the Controller.
Automatically collected anonymous data (without personal data):
Anonymous statistical data not constituting personal data is stored by the Controller for the purpose of maintaining website statistics for an indefinite period of time.
13. Rights of Users connected with the processing of personal data
Pursuant to GDPR, you have the right to:
- access your data, including obtaining its copies;
- rectify (correct) your data if it is incorrect or outdated, as well as to erase your data if it is not processed for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation or exercising public authority;
- restrict or object to the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, POLAND).
14 Contact with the Controller
The Controller can be contacted through one of the following ways:
- Postal address – Bohaterów Warszawy 17/14, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland
- E-mail address –
- Telephone – +48 502 608 497
- Contact form – available at: https://bartekbalut.art/kontakt
15. Requirements of the Website
- The restriction of saving and accessing Cookie Files on the User's Device may cause incorrect operation of some of the Website's functionalities.
- The Controller is not liable for improperly operating functionalities of the Website in case the User in any way restricts the possibility to save and read Cookie Files.
16. External links
The Website – in articles, posts, entries or comments of Users – may contain links to external websites which the Owner of the Website does not cooperate with. Such links or files specified under such links may be dangerous to your Device or may pose a threat to the security of your data. The Controller is not liable for content located outside the Website.